This accessibility statement applies to www.airdiscountscheme.com. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website, so you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts,
- zoom up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen,
- navigate to most of the website with a keyboard,
- navigate to most of the website using speech recognition software, and
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver).
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
If you have a disability, AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use.
Content that’s not within the scope of accessibility regulations
We don’t plan to add captions to live video streams because live video is exempt from accessibility regulations.
How to report accessibility problems
ADS is committed to making our website fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA standard, but issues and bugs may arise.
If you find any problems not listed on this page, think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements or require information in a different format, please get in touch.
More about this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on and last reviewed on 9th September 2021.